Excel with ADD
Maximize your Potential and Discover How to Thrive
Living with ADD or ADHD can feel like a life-long curse.
As you know all too well, you constantly struggle to keep things together. What appears easy to most people often feels impossible for you. You sometimes feel like your life is one crisis after another.
Having ADD causes problems on all levels of your life – with your spouse or family, with your boss or colleagues at work, in social situations and friendships.
The problems are pervasive and repeat themselves over and over.
Common Adult Symptoms of ADD/ADHD That Can Be Helped
With Coaching and Counseling:
- Can’t maintain attention on tasks
- Hyper-focused on tasks – can’t “let go” once you get started
- Constantly losing things
- Forgetting what people say
- Forever disorganized
- Problems with intimacy
- Restlessness- constantly fidgeting
- Difficulty completing tasks
- Always late for appointments
- Difficulty listening to others
- Not able to “read” social cues
- Acting impulsively
Having ADD Can Make You Feel Badly About Yourself
If living with the symptoms of ADD or ADHD weren’t bad enough, like most adults with ADD, you end up having low self-worth, anxiety or depression. Throughout your life you may have been criticized and you often never understood why. No matter how hard you try, people often seem to be upset with you for one reason or another.
Do any of these Symptoms of ADD/ADHD sound familiar?
- Why can’t I be like other people?
- There is something wrong with me. I’m flawed.
- I will never amount to much.
- I just can’t keep it together.
- My partner/boss/friends will never be satisfied with me.
- It’s hopeless. My life will always be a mess.
The Good News is That ADD Counseling or Coaching Can Help You Overcome Your Problems and Help You Excel.
My name is Leslie Rouder. I provide ADD/ADHD coaching and counseling for adults and adolescents. I’ve been helping people with ADD for over 11 years. I’m certified in Hypnotherapy, Neuro – Linguistic Programming (NLP), Grief Recovery, and I am also an experienced Couples Counselor.
I know the struggles you’ve had with ADD and I want to help. As an ADD coach and counselor, my goal is to help you go beyond finding ways to manage your ADD or ADHD. I want to help you excel – yes, excel – in your life. I want to help you set and achieve goals that are beyond what you could have previously imagined.
With all the chaos and pain you’ve experienced, it might be difficult to believe that you can actually have success in all areas of your life. I want to show you that you can. Hundreds of my coaching and counseling clients with ADD have done it and you can to.
Are you Aware of the Benefits of Having ADD?
Although most people with ADD don’t realize that having this condition also has plenty of benefits, through therapy and coaching I can show you how to capitalize on that fact. For example, people with ADD are often big thinkers, creative, and make great entrepreneurs. People with ADD can achieve as much or more success as other people. Really.
Through ADD Therapy or Coaching, I can Help You:
- Develop tools and strategies to be on time for appointments, stay organized and feel in control.
- Discover how to “read” people so you have a better sense of what people want from you.
- Perform better at work, complete tasks on time, and have greater success in your workplace.
- Improve intimacy and have longer lasting and happier relationships.
- Build on your strengths and discover how to thrive.
- Improve your self-worth and set better and bigger goals for what you can achieve in your life.
Imagine what it will feel like when people start reacting more positively towards you. Imagine what it will feel like when you get to appointments on time and feel good about yourself. Imagine what it will feel like when you are meeting your fullest potential.
Ready to get started?